The new service is designed to help political campaigns and agencies develop smart media campaigns and convert voters.
E.W. Scripps Co. today unveiled MarketPredict, a data analysis service that offers live, predictive modeling to help political campaigns and ad agencies deliver smart media campaigns and convert voters. It was unveiled to an audience of political insiders at today’s MediaPost Marketing Politics Conference in Washington.
Built by a team led by veteran political data scientists and sales strategists, MarketPredict analyzes rich data sets from multiple sources, offering clients five points of differentiation over competitors. MarketPredict’s proprietary system:
- Forecasts campaigns’ voter conversion, not just its reach, by modeling the factors that can influence a voter.
- Updates data in real time to deliver insights into how voters might react to major news events like a hurricane or a national security event.
- Provides omnichannel recommendations across paid, earned and owned media including television, digital, social media and campaign events.
- Easily integrates campaign data sets and pairs these with the proprietary MarketPredict system to develop a smarter campaign.
- Delivers data that is easy to understand and simple to put to work. The MarketPredict team helps clients translate the data from live models to create an actionable plan.
“MarketPredict monitors the latest voter opinions and word of mouth to help campaigns and agencies understand what voters really care about,” said Eisha Armstrong, managing director for MarketPredict. “After running successful internal pilots of the service in the 2016 elections and again in the Virginia gubernatorial race in 2017, we have seen demand for the product on a broader scale from campaigns looking to use data more strategically to win voters.”