The national campaign supports Ion’s 2018-19 upfront, highlighting its lineup, reach and guaranteed delivery.
Ion Television this week launches a multifaceted national B2B campaign in support of its 2018-19 Upfront season, “Ion Television Quality Shows,” showcasing the network’s lineup of original programs and hit series, its strength of reach, as well as its commitment to guaranteed delivery for advertisers.
The campaign targets advertising agencies in national industry-facing print and digital outlets, as well as out-of-home advertising in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Detroit. Advertisers can visit Ion’s dedicated website, iontelevision.com/qualityshows, to learn more about the network and its offerings.
Ion Television’s upfront positioning focuses on the strength of its high-quality, consistent programming lineup, its engaged viewers, extensive reach and advertiser stewardship, highlighted by:
- A premium lineup of binge-worthy series, with seven of the 10 most-watched dramas on television: Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: SVU and NCIS: Los Angeles.
- Access to 100 million households, including the growing and younger-skewing over-the-air homes audience.
- Original programming, including its new Jason Priestley-led series Private Eyes (averaging 451,000 adults 25-54, 1.4 million total viewers) and holiday movies (ranked No. 2 vs. competitive networks), that continues to drive ratings.
- Top 10 ratings across all key demos in both prime and non-prime.
- Six consecutive years of delivering advertiser media schedules in flight, each quarter, every year.