The charitable group’s 2019 Leadership Awards will be presented at the Broadcasters Foundation Breakfast on April 10 during the NAB Show in Las Vegas.
The Broadcasters Foundation of America, the charity devoted exclusively to helping broadcasters in acute need, has announced the recipients of its 2019 Leadership Awards. The Awards will be presented during the NAB Show at the Broadcasters Foundation annual breakfast at 7 a.m., Wednesday, April 10, in the Brahms Room of the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas.
The 2019 Leadership Awards honorees are:
- Bobby Caldwell, Owner & CEO, East Arkansas Broadcasters
- Jean Dietze, President, Affiliate Relations, NBC Broadcasting
- Richard A. Foreman, President, Richard A. Foreman Associates
- Mark Gray, CEO, Katz Media Group
- Paul McTear, former President-CEO, Raycom Media
- David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corp.; President, CBS Vision
The Leadership Awards are given annually by the Broadcasters Foundation in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at-large.
The breakfast is complimentary to all in broadcasting, although pre-registration is required. To register, click here. To register via phone or email, and to obtain information on reserving a page in the Program Guide, please contact the Broadcasters Foundation at 212-373-8250 or [email protected].