WGN Adds More Local News And Programming
Beginning Saturday, Jan. 11, Nexstar’s WGN Chicago (DMA 3) expands its slate of news and adds local programming:
- The Saturday edition of WGN Weekend Morning News expands to three hours airing at 7-10 a.m. with anchors Sean Lewis and Tonya Francisco.
- WGN Weekend News at Ten premieres weekends at 10-10:30 p.m. with anchors Jackie Bange and Tahman Bradley.
- WGN-TV Political Report weekly political roundup premieres Sundays at 9-9:30 a.m. with political analyst Paul Lisnek and anchor/political reporter Tahman Bradley.
- Chicago’s Best moves to Sundays at 10:30 p.m. with hosts Elliott Bambrough and Marley Kayden. (Encores remain Saturdays at 4 p.m.)
- Living Healthy Chicago moves to Saturdays at 10 a.m. with host Jane Monzures. (Encores air Saturdays at 4:30 p.m.)
- HouseSmarts moves to Saturdays at 3:30 p.m. with host Lou Manfredini.
- Backstory with Larry Potash moves to Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. (Encores remain Sundays at 11 p.m.)