Kathrein Debuts UHF Variable Polarization Omni Antenna For NextGen TV Or LPTV
UHF super-turnstile antennas manufacturer Kathrein has added to its line of omnidirectional super-turnstile antennas, introducing a new model with elliptical and circular capabilities for NextGen TV and LPTV applications.
The company says its new 7500000043 antenna “is the first super-turnstile model with variable polarization which can be stacked to increase gain and power capabilities.”
The antenna’s features include:
- Very low wind-load compared to broadband panel options or even full radome slot antenna options.
- Consistent H & V ratios across the band.
- Bandwidth from 470-654 MHz.
- Power capabilities of 6 kW to 18 kW of input power.
- Its omnidirectional pattern with H-pole and V-pole provides a pattern that is 25% more than an omnioid pattern on horizontal and 43 % more than an omnioid on vertical.
- This antenna can side mount on a tower in multiple sections or a single section can top mount onto a tower.