2009 NAB Show Preview Solid State Logic — Booth N 4031 C300 HD Master Studio System–Designed for the full spectrum of film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console for fast and efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD fully addresses the requirements of non-linear film and […]
2009 NAB Show Preview
Solid State Logic — Booth N 4031
C300 HD Master Studio System–Designed for the full spectrum of film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console for fast and efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD fully addresses the requirements of non-linear film and TV production, delivering the ultimate in operational efficiency in a cost-effective, scalable solution.
Key features in the C300 HD include:
- Compact work surface controls the console’s signal path & DSP processing.
- External control of up to 4 DAWs simultaneously.
- Monitoring matrices allow multi-format monitoring on several sets of speakers.
- Serial Control of HD VTRs with Tri-Level Sync Support.
- SSL’s acclaimed sonic signature reproduced in 40-bit floating-point algorithms.
- Fully integrated professional automation system.
- Enhanced TimeFreeze automation increases mix efficiency.
- Scalable, flexible DSP with Dynamic Resource Allocation.
The C300 HD integrates DAW control using techniques successfully pioneered with SSL’s AWS 900+ Analogue Workstation System. This brings the workstation into the console allowing unparalleled interaction between the console and DAW. Automation developed from the C200 Digital Production Console provides complete real and non-real time control over the console’s powerful signal processing. This allows operators to slow down fast moves to a more manageable pace, or even set up whole scenes with the press of a locate key. This saves massive amounts of time yet also delivers the subtle control required to satisfy the most demanding producers or directors.
The C300 HD completes a family of digital production consoles with its sister C100 HD-S and C200 models. This family of products encompasses a wide range of audio broadcast production solutions, e.g. on-air, live-to-tape and post production. All of these products scale to handle the largest productions and can be configured to fit tight budgets.
Time-saving and workflow-boosting features of the C300 HD include:
- Dynamic Resource Allocation instantly places processing power where you need it.
- Huge mixing capacity (over 500 mix inputs and 80 mix busses, with DSP from a single Centuri processor).
- Process linking and stacked channel grouping puts stems and groups under one fader.
- Unique MoXY controller provides creative, real-time, cross-parameter control.
- Integrated multi-machine control including DAW control, a true master studio system.
- Integrated 128 input, multi-format surround monitoring including compatibility checking, essential for modern multimedia productions.
- Multi-user configuration from a single C-Series processor means cost-effective, feature scale production capability.
- Fully scalable from 8 to 96 faders — up to 512 channels.
- Multiple sample rates including pull-ups and pull-downs for international compatibility.
- Multi-operator capable with up to three independent master sections.
Solid State Logic
Oxford, OX5 1RU
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 842300
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 842118
E-mail: [email protected]