Affiliations bring new network’s station coverage to over 90%.
CW and Sinclair Broadcast Group announced today affiliation agreements for Sinclair’s stations in Minneapolis, Baltimore, Raleigh, Nashville, Milwaukee, Oklahoma City and Las Vegas.
The addition of these eight Sinclair stations increases CW’s national coverage to more than 90% of the country, including all of the top 40 markets.
The newly signed affiliates and their market ranks are:
- KMWB Minneapolis (DMA No. 15).
- WNUV Baltimore (DMA No. 24).
- WLFL Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville), N.C. (DMA No. 29).
- WNAB Nashville (DMA No. 30).
- WVTV Milwaukee (DMA No. 33).
- WTTO & WDBB Birmingham-Tuscaloosa, Ala.; simulcast on WDBB (DMA No. 40).
- KOCB Oklahoma City (DMA No. 45).
- KFBT Las Vegas (DMA No. 48).
All of these stations are currently WB affiliates, with the exception of KFBT, which is an independent. Sinclair operates WNUV and WDBB under a local marketing agreement. Sinclair provides sales and other non-programming related services for WNAB under an outsourcing agreement; the station is owned by Lambert Broadcasting.