The Media Financial Management Association has announced its officers and board of directors for 2009-10. The new board’s first meeting is scheduled for Aug.11.
The Media Financial Management Association has announced its officers and board of directors for 2009-10. The newly elected board member and officer appointments become effective on July 1.
The new board will hold its first meeting on Aug. 11 at the Fairmont Dallas in Dallas. Officers for the 2009-10 MFM board are:
- Chair: Sam Bush, senior vice president, treasurer and CFO, Saga Communications
- Vice Chair and 2010 Conference Co-Chair: Jim Clayton, executive vice president and CFO, Scripps Networks
- Secretary: William “Rick” Mangum, vice president, broadcast accounting, Clear Channel Worldwide
- Treasurer: Richard Taub, vice president, business development, V-me Media
The Association’s newly elected board members, who begin three-year terms effective July 1, are:
- Robert Damon, senior vice president and CFO, Katz Media Group
- Matt Deprey, vice president, financial planning and analysis, Discovery Communications
- Jerrlyn Iwata, director, mobile content strategy and acquisition, Verizon Communications
- Mark G. Limbach, vice president, strategy/acquisitions and group controller, McGraw-Hill Broadcasting
- Marc D. Shedroff, distribution and strategic partnerships, Cooliris
- Michael Wilbur, vice president, corporate finance, Advance/Newhouse Communications.
In addition, Scott Jenkins, director of customer marketing and sales within the controller’s department for ESPN, has been reappointed to represent the BCCA Committee on the MFM Board for a one-year term.
Already serving on the MFM board are:
- Deborah Cowan, senior vice president, finance, Radio One
- Michael Denson, vice president, network credit & collections, Katz Media Group
- Kate Lucas, corporate controller, Regent Communications
- Carey Hendrickson, senior vice president/chief accounting officer, Belo Corp.
- Cheryl Ingram, senior vice president/controller/chief accounting officer, Turner Broadcasting System
- Jeremy Kagan, associate professor, Columbia Business School
- Ed O’Connor, business manager, ABC Inc. / WTVD Durham, N.C.
- Tim Pecaro, principal, Bond & Pecaro
- Curtis Reinhart, partner, Ernst & Young
- Dean Rohrbaugh, director, tax information systems, The Washington Post Co.
- Dawn M. Sciarrino, partner, Sciarrino & Shubert PLLC
- C. Robin Szabo, president, Szabo Associates