New network is now cleared in all of the top 50 markets, boosting its total coverage to over 90%.
The CW announced today that it has signed exclusive, long-term affiliation agreements with 11 stations in Harrisburg, Pa.; Memphis, Springfield, Mo.; Macon, Ga.; Eugene, Ore.; Erie, Pa.; Lubbock, Texas; Bangor, Maine; Elmira, N.Y.; Watertown, N.Y.; and Fairbanks, Alaska.
CW’s national coverage tops more than 90% of the country, including all 50 of the top 50 markets.
The newly signed affiliates are:
- WLYH Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York, Pa, owned by Television Station Group Pennsylvania License Subsidiary LLC and operated by Clear Channel Television under a local marketing agreement (DMA rank 41).
- WLMT Memphis, owned by Clear Channel Television (DMA rank 44).
- KCZ Springfield, Mo., owned by Schurz Communications (DMA rank 77).
- WBMN Macon, Ga., owned by Cox Communications (DMA rank 120).
- KMTR-DT Eugene, Ore., owned by Clear Channel Television (DMA rank 121).
- WSEE-DT Erie, Pa., owned by Lilly Broadcasting (DMA rank 142).
- KWBZ Lubbock, Texas, owned by Woods Communications (DMA rank 146).
- WABI-DT Bangor, Maine, owned by Diversified Communications (DMA rank 151).
- WENY-DT Elmira-Corning, N.Y., owned by Lilly Broadcasting (DMA rank 173).
- WWTI-DT Watertown, N.Y., owned by Clear Channel Television (DMA rank 178).
- KATN-DT Fairbanks, Alaska, owned by Smith Media LLC (DMA rank 203).
WLYH-TV, WLMT-TV and KCZ-TV are currently UPN affiliates. KWBZ-TV, which is currently a WB affiliate, will have both an analog and digital broadcast. The DT stations in Eugene, Erie, Elmira, Watertown and Fairbanks are also currently WB affiliates, as is WBMN, which is a cable station. WABI-DT is the digital channel of the CBS affiliate in Bangor.