News Synergy provides television, newspaper and radio properties with a mobile app solution that leverages the local brand, maintains local control and delivers local and national revenue opportunities.
News Synergy App Adds 11 Media Clients
The News Synergy mobile app has signed 11 new media companies, bringing the total number of News Synergy mobile apps to 144. Offered by Weather Central, AdPay and Inergize Digital, News Synergy distributes locally branded content to mobile devices.
“We are extremely pleased with the rapid News Synergy growth since its launch just a couple of months ago,” said Jason Gould, Inergize Digital SVP and GM. “It simply goes to show that more media companies are realizing the extraordinary benefits of implementing a locally branded and locally controlled mobile app from providers who understand that continued product innovation is a key to fulfilling their digital strategies.”
The new clients are:
- Catamount Broadcasting’s – KHSL-TV
- Fisher Communications – KATU-TV, KBAK-TV, KOMO-TV, KPLZ-FM, KVAL-TV
- Jackson Broadcasting – WDBD-TV
- Louisiana Media Co.– WVUE-TV
- Morris Multimedia – WCBI-TV
- Morris Publishing Group – Brainerd Dispatch newspaper, Augusta Golf app
- Quincy Newspapers – WKOW-TV
- Ramar Communications – KJTV-TV, KTTU-FM, KXTQ-FM
- Red River Broadcasting – KQDS-TV
- Saga Broadcasting, LLC – KAVU-TV
- Schurz Communications – KTUU-TV
Mobile apps for the Morris Publishing Group are now available in the Apple App Store and Android Market. All additional mobile apps will be available in coming months.
News Synergy will be on display at NAB 2011, April 11-14, in the Weather Central booth (SU7502) at the Las Vegas Convention Center.