These latest deals put the new over-the-air multicast network targeted to African Americans at more than 70% of U.S. African-American households.
Bounce TV, the new broadcast TV network for African Americans, announced eight new subchannel carriage deals over the New Year’s weekend. The new additions boost Bounce TV’s U.S. coverage to more than 50% of the country and 72% of African-American homes.
The new affiliates are:
- WXIX Cincinnati (DMA 35)
- WAFF Huntsville-Decatur-Florence, Ala. (DMA 80)
- WTOC Savannah, Ga. (DMA 92)
- KLTV Tyler-Longview, Texas (DMA 107)
- WFXG Augusta, Ga. (DMA 111)
- WLOX Biloxi-Gulfport, Miss. (DMA
- WDAM Hattiesburg-Laurel, Miss. (DMA 167)
- WDFX Dothan, Ala. (DMA 169)
Bounce TV targets African Americans primarily between 25 and 54 with a programming mix of theatrical motion pictures, live sports, documentaries, specials, inspirational faith-based programs, off-net series, original programming and more.