The lineup for the group’s annual gathering in June includes execs from The CW, E! Entertainment, PBS, TLC, Discovery Communications USA Network, Bluefin Labs, GSD&M and Wired.
PromaxBDA, the global association for promotion, marketing and design professionals in the entertainment industry, today made the first of many speaker announcements for its annual 2012 Conference, June 12-14 at the J.W. Marriott in Los Angeles.
Initial speakers are:
- Rick Haskins, EVP, Marketing & Digital Programs, The CW
- Suzanne Kolb, President, E! Entertainment
- Bruce Mau, Co-Founder, Massive Change Network
- Chris McCumber, Co-President, USA Network
- Paula Kerger, President and CEO, PBS
- Deb Roy, Co-Founder & CEO, Bluefin Labs
- Amy Winter, TLC General Manager, Discovery Communications
- Jonah Lehrer, Contributing Editor, Wired
- Roy Spence, Chairman & Co-Founder, GSD&M, CEO & Co-Founder, The Purpose Institute
“We are delighted to welcome this dynamic group of leaders representing broadcasting, cable, digital media and the marketing, promotion and design community to this year’s conference,” said Jonathan Block-Verk, president-CEO of PromaxBDA International. “With our theme for 2012 of ‘Connecting. Together.,’ the unique perspective these speakers bring to our members will coincide with that message, as they continue to emerge and converge as driving forces in a shifting, rapid-paced industry.”
The 2012 Conference will feature additional speaker sessions, strategic and creative presentations, panels and workshops for every career stage in the marketing, promotion, design industry. The two-and-a-half-day event will culminate with the 2012 PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design Awards recognizing creativity and excellence, taking place on the closing night, June 14th.
The awards competition is entering the final week and will close on March 15.
For more information, or to attend, please visit promaxbda.org.