The first meeting for the 2012-13 group is scheduled for Aug. 9 in Chicago.
Media Financial Management Association (MFM) and its BCCA subsidiary today announced its officers for the coming year and newly appointed board members. The first meeting for the 2012-13 board of directors for MFM/BCCA will be held on Thursday, Aug. 9, at the Palmer House in Chicago.
Officers for the 2012-13 MFM board are:
- Chair: Cheryl Ingram, SVP/controller/chief accounting officer, Turner Broadcasting System
- Vice Chair: Chad Richardson, director of financial planning & analysis, Scientific Games Corp.
- Secretary: Dalton A. Lee, VP, finance, Meredith Corp. Local Media Group
- Treasurer: Ralph Bender, CFO, Capital City Press/Manship Stations
Newly elected members to the MFM/BCCA board of directors are:
- John Drain, SVP, finance, Hearst Television, who has been elected to a full term following his appointment to fill an uncompleted term
- Jana Fay, VP, finance, C-SPAN
- Gary Hoipkemier, SVP, CFO, treasurer and secretary, Schurz Communications
- François McGillicuddy, VP finance and business operations, Fox Sports Media Group/Speed
- Thomas Peck, CFO, Daily News-U.S. News & World Report, who has been elected to a full term following an appointment to an open board slot
- Patrick Walsh, EVP, CFO and COO, Emmis Communications
In addition, Michael Denson, VP, network credit and collections for Katz Media Group, has been appointed to serve as BCCA Representative on the board.
“MFM and BCCA are very fortunate to have such an outstanding leadership team to guide our organization in the coming year,” said Mary M. Collins, president-CEO of MFM and BCCA. “I also want to acknowledge the many contributions of our past chair, Richard Taub, whose leadership has been instrumental to our recent growth, and of our three outgoing board members, who we are happy to announce have agreed to serve on our advisory committee and help us shape our association and its role in the media industry for years to come.”