The new website is designed to serve advertisers, investors, employment candidates and business partners/vendors. Later this year, the company’s stations will all get site redesigns.
Sinclair Broadcast Group today launched an improved and redesigned corporate website, www.sbgi.net, that can be accessed on a variety of portable and fixed devices and browsers. Designed to meet the needs of advertisers, investors, employment candidates and business partners/vendors, the site features:
- What We Do — A detailed section including information and links to its content offerings, distribution platforms, advertising solutions, investments and technology solutions.
- Investor Section — Spotlighting analyst coverage, an events calendar, earnings webcasts, investor presentations, SEC filings and corporate governance.
- Local News — An expanded section highlighting news awards, links to “Your Voice, Your Future” town halls and all its news-producing stations.
- Careers — A listing of job opportunities at Sinclair’s corporate headquarters, regional offices, television stations and business lines, as well as information on company benefits and culture.
- Company Announcements —The latest and archived announcements.
“The redesign of our website was long overdue in today’s world of mobile devices and users’ need for more information in an easy-to-navigate way,” said Lucy Rutishauser, SVP of corporate finance-treasurer. “Our company has evolved and grown over the past several years and so it was important to showcase Sinclair’s media strengths and the creativity of our digital group who designed the site.”
The Sinclair website was developed by Sinclair’s Digital teams in Seattle and Baltimore, who will also be unveiling new websites for the company’s television stations in the second half of 2015.