The annual leadership awards will be presented during the broadcasters foundation annual breakfast on April 20 during the NAB Show in Las Vegas
Ward L. Quaal Award Winners Unveiled
The Broadcasters Foundation of America today announced that will present its 2016 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards at the foundation’s annual breakfast at 7 a.m., Wednesday, April 20, in the Brahms Room of the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, during the National Association of Broadcasters Show.
The 2016 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards Recipients are:
- Ray Cole, president-COO, Citadel Communications
- Mike Fiorile, vice chairman-CEO, Dispatch Broadcast Group
- Scott Herman, COO, CBS Radio
- Paul Karpowicz, president-CEO, Meredith Broadcasting Group
- Peter Smyth, chairman-CEO, Greater Media
- Julie Talbott, president, Premiere Radio Networks
The Leadership Awards are given annually by the Broadcasters Foundation in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at large, and are named in honor of iconic broadcaster Ward L. Quaal.
The breakfast, which is complimentary to all, is sponsored by Frank N. Magid Associates, Marketron, the NAB, the National Association of Media Brokers, the Radio Advertising Bureau and the Television Bureau of Advertising. Registration is required. Please contact the foundation at 212-373-8250 or [email protected].