NAB 2016 Exhibitors: Silvus Technologies
Silvus Technologies | Booth C8649 | Website: www.silvustechnologies.com
At this year’s NAB Show, Silvus Technologies will introduce the SC4200 MN-MIMO radio for ENG, and sports and event coverage.
With the power of wideband, bi-directional wireless connectivity the SC4200 can enable ultra low latency broadcast quality video contribution, intercom, user IP data / LAN extension to-the-field, zerodelay camera remote control / paint / shade and return video, all within a single RF mesh network.
The SC4200 features:
• True 2×2 MIMO diversity
Ã¢â€”Â¦ Transmit Beamforming for extended range
Ã¢â€”Â¦ Spatial Multiplexing for enhanced throughput
Ã¢â€”Â¦ Space Time Coding for enhanced robustness
Ã¢â€”Â¦ RX Eigen Beamforming for enhanced range and reception
• Up to 4W Transmit Power
• User Data Rates up to 100+Mbps UDP
• Up to 128GB onboard storage
• Automatic link adaptation to continually optimize throughput in dynamic environments
• Single frequency transmit and receive (TDD)
• Self-healing, self-forming flexible MANET/mesh network
• Enhanced support for high speed platforms
• Dual band support (optional)
• 5MHz, 10MHz and 20MHz Bandwidth Modes
• Ultra-low Latency (<10mS per hop)
• Ethernet, USB, (x2), voice (PTT), and RS232 data interfaces
• Ruggedized IP67-rated Construction
To see all of TVNewsCheck’s NAB 2016 coverage, click here.