This position markets all existing tower assets and potential tower builds to prospective broadcast customers within the United States. In this role, you will work with all areas of the company and customers to support the company’s rapid growth.
• Expands, develops, and maintains broadcast customer relationships through a variety of networks including but not limited to equipment manufacturers, industry vendors, engineering organizations, and broadcast license owners.
• Exceeds established quarterly sales performance targets in territory.
• Identifies and proactively seeks new business analyzing existing competition and changing technology deployed by broadcasters.
• Actively communicates with sales and operations team all current and future customer projects being worked.
• Facilitates application to lease execution process through all departments. Serves as a key contact for the customer, effectively handling all customer related issues.
• Negotiates approved by SVP business terms of all new lease and amendment opportunities.
• Manages the Sales Manager Pipeline (weekly).
• 5 years of sales experience in the Tower Industry or relatable industry sales is required
• Education: Bachelor’s degree is required
• Experience with CRM and Project Management tools
• Experience with One Vizion a plus
• Ability to travel (Minimum 50 to 60% of the time)
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Skilled communicator and negotiator
• Advance Microsoft Office experience is required
• Strong work ethic
• Strong understanding of team concepts
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with the team.
Moderate noise consistent with a business environment. Travel is required.
To apply, send resumes to [email protected]
InSite Wireless Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, and, among other statuses, status as a qualified individual with disabilities. A background check is required prior to beginning employment. E-Verify is used upon hire to confirm eligibility for employment in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to Sonia.Kough@insitewireless.com