BIA Advosory Services
BIA Advisory Services is the leading research and consulting firm serving traditional and digital media companies. We produce comprehensive local advertising forecasts for every market in the U.S. and deliver the data through our data platform, BIA ADVantage. Corporate executives, in-market GMs and account execs evaluate the local media and advertising landscape and drive sales using the platform intelligence.
BIA is looking for a director of data product sales to successfully oversee the management of the sales strategy and sales team to maximize revenue and build market share for BIA ADVantage.
The Director is a sales professional with demonstrated experience closing data sales, consistently meeting goals and effectively managing sales teams. This sales director will be responsible for selling to media executives, coordinating efforts with account execs and interacting/collaborating with executive team. Preference to candidates with television industry contacts and experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop business opportunities leading to product demonstrations
- Sales negotiation and closing of business
- Maintain effective communications with executive team and account execs
- Collaborate with other departments regarding data product
- Track KPIs and adjust sales approaches as needed
- Identify and sell to new key accounts with a focus on the television industry
- Manage and upsell new business and maintain current business
- Supervise, motivate, train and guide the work efforts and management of sales team members and manage the performance of the team, as well as the individual performance of team members
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent college degree
- Experience selling data to media executives
- Experience in the television industry
- Ability to understand how insightful research and analysis benefits media customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience in senior sales role
- Availability for minimal monthly travel
Position will report to BIA headquarters in Chantilly, VA. Preference for local presence but open to telecommuting position for the right candidate.
BIA Advisory Services is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit bia.com..