Fort Myers Broadcasting Company
We are seeking an experienced Business Manager with radio and/or television experience who will be responsible for the Accounting, Traffic, Continuity, and HR departments staff. Additionally, the successful candidate will need to be proficient with software, including WideOrbit, Microsoft Dynamics and Excel. Public accounting experience is also preferred.
1. A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting or finance.
2. Seven or more years of occupational experience in accounting.
3. Sound analytical skills, including proficiency in GAAP.
4. Comprehensive computer skills.
5. Produce monthly financial reports and lead the annual financial audit.
6. Manage FCC.EEO compliance.
We are a private, locally owned media company that operates radio stations, television stations and magazines in the Fort Myers/Naples market. The company has a long history in the market beginning in 1946 with the purchase of WINK(AM). We have a strong, dedicated management team and are looking for a great candidate to complete our management staff.
Send all inquires to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com