Website WRGB/WCWN (Sinclair Broadcasting)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WRGB/WCWN is seeking a Local Sales Manager. We need someone who will build and maintain a high performing sales team that exceeds revenue goal by driving client results through creative marketing solutions.
In this position, the perfect candidate will:
· Maintain a well-developed sales team by identifying future staffing requirements within the sales department
· Consistently support Marketing Consultants in new business developments leveraging client centric solution selling
· Establish sales strategies in support of revenue goals by creating annual, quarterly, and monthly business plans that link to revenue goals, including budgets, in consultation with the General Sales Manager/Director of Sales
· Ensure each Marketing Consultant achieves revenue targets across existing, new, and digital business lines
· Attend sales meetings with key clients to accelerate the sales cycle, grow the account, and demonstrate commitment to client success
· Collect and analyze monthly and quarterly revenue forecast information for sellers on a weekly basis
· Review and resolve preemption daily and manage sales orders and inventory
· Ensure strong performance of local and regional accounts and have a strong understanding of national accounts
· Work with the General Sales Manager on inventory pricing and management
· At least five years of broadcast sales experience (including television sales) is preferred
· Team management experience is preferred
· Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms, including web and mobile applications
· Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
· A college degree is preferred
· An excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
· A strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
· The ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants, and expectations
· The ability to adapt to all situations and personality types in the sales staff and client base
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Apply online at: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
To apply for this job please visit sbgi.net.