Website Television Bureau of Advertising
TVB, the not-for-profit trade association representing America’s local broadcast television industry, has an opening for a Manager, Program Development.
Position Title: Manager, Program Development
Reports to: Chief Communications Officer
Location: Flexible; periodic travel to NY office and offsite meetings required
Salary range: $65K – $85K
- Work with Advocacy, Business Development and Website teams to develop media sales training programs, website and conference content.
- Update current, curate and create new sales training content
- Develop student resources to support college outreach
- Propose website design and features to support training initiatives
- Help create conference themes and content
- Manage sales conference speakers
- Work with production team on virtual conference platform enhancements
- Collaborate to promote new programs to TVB members
- Monitor related analytics
- Proactive, self-starter who will contribute ideas and take ownership of assigned projects.
- Local media sales experience preferred.
- This position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented and communicative team player. Strong writing, communications skills and Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Experience in event planning and WordPress a plus.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- This position requires extensive use of a PC
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
TVB is the not-for-profit trade association representing America’s local broadcast television industry, including linear and digital platforms. Its members include the U.S. television stations, television broadcast groups, advertising sales reps, syndicators, international broadcasters and associate members. TVB actively promotes local media marketing solutions to the advertising community and works to develop advertising dollars for the medium’s multiple platforms, including on-air, online and mobile. TVB provides a diverse variety of tools and resources, including its website, to support its members and to help advertisers make the best use of local ad dollars.
TVB’s headquarters are located at 120 Wall Street, next to the East River.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com