About Us :
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns to grow the presence, positioning, and impact of our news brands for our NBC & Telemundo stations.
- Oversee teams that can support brand marketing, programming, PR, promotions, and the launch of our new daytime lifestyle show.
- Develop a communication and operational systematic workflow within the station.
- Locally produce, communicate and oversee marketing plans and initiatives.
- Strategize and coordinate local station campaigns, supporting the Stations, Station Group, Network initiatives, local events and specials.
- Serve as the communication liaison between all departments within the stations, Network and the Station group in regards to all aspects of local marketing initiatives.
- Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include publicity stunts, contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional “one off” partnerships.
- Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events.
- Ensure integrated offering across digital and emerging media
- Assist local national/local sales team teams to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives.
- Work closely with GM, research director and sales managers to facilitate relevant market information to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
- Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for “out-of-home” branding and marketing campaigns.
- Work with Finance teams to steward budgets for individual marketing initiatives. (Media buys, trades, campaigns, premiums, etc.)
- Establish, manage and grow relationships/partnerships with local vendors to maximize ROI with concerning paid/barter with other media streams.
- The VP of Creative Services must be able to present marketing plans, ideas, suggestions and key marketing initiatives internally and externally to other business leaders, Network and Sr. Leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of creative services and marketing experience, with a supervisory-level background at a broadcast, local station, cable television or related environment
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work a flexible schedule and shifts, including nights and weekends
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to this job to be considered
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Desired Characteristics :
- Consumer marketing across multiple media, including creative management
- Deep knowledge of multimedia and trends
- Proven business partner with the ability to guide and counsel on a wide variety of brand integrations and initiatives
- Strong strategic and analytical skill set
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and quickly changing objectives/priorities
- Past experience working as a press contact
- Proven track record in managing teams
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Strong knowledge of digital media and social media across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.