We are Bitcentral—one of the video industry’s most trusted and innovative software providers.
We are a battle-tested group of industry veterans and visionaries who have helped transform how broadcast media produces video content.
For over 20 years, we have set the standard for the most efficient media workflows and forward-thinking solutions in video.
Our Core News™ solution is the No. 1 news production platform in the U.S.; Central Control™ is our master control system that delivers reliable playout with advanced workflow solutions; and FUEL is our, cloud-based streaming platform that automates the digital video workflow and delivers the highest level of viewer engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates the benefits and differentiation of Bitcentral’s products and solutions
• Own messaging, positioning, high level product marketing strategy, and thought leadership
• Collaborate with internal teams on education and evangelism
• Be a valued SME for the organization on SaaS-product related topics
• Become an expert on the competitive landscape and write/develop content which positions Bitcentral solutions positively
• Work closely with Marketing Communications to develop sales enablement materials and communications
• Provide industry insight to product, sales and marketing
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• 3-5+ Years product marketing experience for a broadcast/media technology company or related field is a must
• Must have prior experience in migrating CAPEX customers and mature product lines into a Subscription based OPEX or SAAS sales model
• Experience working across multiple disciplines within an organization
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s in business administration, marketing, computer science, or similar field. MBA a plus
We at Bitcentral, are dedicated to creating a culture of proactive sharing and listening to understand, an environment that attracts and retains the right talent, providing the right resources and the right tools for a productive and rewarding work experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit bitcentral.com.