Website Capitol Broadcasting Company
Are you a competitive sales professional who enjoys helping businesses grow?
We are looking for an AE who is highly motivated, can grow revenue on existing accounts and secure new advertisers to the stations.
Ideal candidate will have strong business development experience as well as the ability to effectively negotiate.
Competitive Compensation Package: $100,000+ per year!
Capitol Broadcasting Company is looking for an Accounts Manager for our WRAL and FOX50 sales teams.
The mission of the Accounts Manager will be to develop new business and grow existing business on local and regional accounts that have been identified as business development accounts.
While new business is a primary focus for this role, the Accounts Manager will grow existing business shares through promotions, content development and partnership opportunities.
Ideal candidate will be a big game hunter and identify and close new accounts, while also monitoring implementation and ensuring client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be motivated, detail oriented and highly creative.
Candidate should be a strong experienced seller, a polished and dynamic presenter and a closer.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Develop, recommend and present new campaigns to maximize client success
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Plan and facilitate a client needs analysis for potential new business
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities by aggressively pursuing internal and external customer leads
- Negotiate and close new business advertisers
- Ensure timely and successful delivery for client campaigns
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong new business development experience
- Broadcast media sales experience
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Wide Orbit and Matrix is preferred
Pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.