Website Sinclair Broadcast Group
Connecting People with Content Everywhere
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Regional National Sales Manager. This role encompasses national revenue management for our stations and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, be highly organized and demonstrate a proven ability to impact market share and revenue growth. The RNSM must be able to build direct and agency level client relationships as well as motivate and guide a team of Sales Assistants. The ideal candidate demonstrates a strong work ethic, a highly competitive passion to win, and a proven ability to create revenue opportunities on both linear and digital platforms.
- Grow national revenue for the stations not only against local broadcast spending but through total share of wallet
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with national rep firms
- Strong problem solver with the ability to develop and execute strategic solutions
- Have a working knowledge of political guidelines and can manage a large volume of political encompassing Federal and Local Candidates and issue advertising
- Achieve or exceed the national revenue budget
- Highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products and ideally has experience with OSI media sales
- Understands how to communicate effectively and build strong internal and external relationships
- Takes full ownership of national budgets and revenue goals and consistently develops strategies to overachieve
- Extremely well-organized
- Proven ability to analyze issues thoroughly in order to make sound business decisions and solve problems effectively
- Has an excellent understanding of how to price effectively in a competitive marketplace and must be willing to travel for client meetings and to national sales offices throughout the country
- 4- year college degree preferred
- Broadcast sales experience in a large to mid-sized market
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply for this job please visit sbgtv-openhire.silkroad.com.