We are Bitcentral—one of the video industry’s most trusted and innovative software providers. We are a battle-tested group of industry veterans and visionaries who have helped transform how broadcast media produces video content.
For over 20 years, we have set the standard for the most efficient media workflows and forward-thinking solutions in video.
Our Core News™ solution is the No. 1 news production platform in the U.S.; Central Control™ is our master control system that delivers reliable playout with advanced workflow solutions; and FUEL is our, cloud-based streaming platform that automates the digital video workflow and delivers the highest level of viewer engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with product managers and marketing to create publications like Quick Start Guides, product data sheets, and user/install manuals for all Bitcentral products and solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Create graphics for use in content development and documentation as appropriate.
• Responsible for content and change management to publish changes as applicable.
• Responsible for localization of content for launch countries.
• Responsible for quality control of content and publication. Ensure content is accurate. Drive quality and user experience improvement.
• Ability to build a well-structured and easily navigable content repository.
• Be able to identify and prioritize documentation opportunities.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of technical publication experience. Broadcast/media technology industry experience is a must
• Writes exceptionally clean copy
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable though text and graphics
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering/management/journalism
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience performing specialized publishing tasks such template creation, development of content reuse strategies, and translation management is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment with very tight deadlines
Candidates must provide work samples (non-confidential or not under an NDA).
We at Bitcentral, are dedicated to creating a culture of proactive sharing and listening to understand, an environment that attracts and retains the right talent, providing the right resources and the right tools for a productive and rewarding work experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit bitcentral.com.