Website Get After It Media
Get After It Media (previously Luken Communications) seeks experienced Traffic Coordinator.
With five national networks, three original productions, and a brand-new streaming app, GAIM is out to prove you don’t need to be a giant corporation to bring great programming to a diverse audience.
The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter, highly organized, and extremely detail oriented.
Must be creative, able to think on their feet, and work well in a collaborative environment.
Traffic Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Input of advertising contracts and revisions.
- Assigning commercial copy.
- Assisting with daily logs.
- Inventory management.
- Communication with Account Executives, advertising agencies, affiliate stations, and other departments.
- Other duties, as necessary.
Position is full-time with a flexible 40 hour/week schedule to be determined by successful applicant and the Traffic Manager.
This role can be performed remotely, and out-of-town applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Traffic Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Proven record of complex data entry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate constructively
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma required.
- At least two years of television or radio traffic experience required.
- Experience with BroadView Traffic Software preferred.
This is not an entry level position. Please DO NOT apply if you do not already have broadcast or radio traffic experience as you will not be considered. No phone calls or emails, please.
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and résumé via email to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com