Telco Productions Unveils New Shows For Fall 2020
Santa Monica, Calif.-based syndicator Telco Productions is offering a variety of new shows for fall 2020.
Among them is the daily news, entertainment and lifestyle strip Daily Flash, available as a half-hour or hour Monday through Friday show.
Telco is also launching the hour weekly sports program, Boundless, featuring extreme sports competition.
Additionally, Telco is presenting new weekly half-hour series:
- Inside Investigations, spotlighting criminal activities and helping viewers protect themselves.
- Chasing Down Madison Brown, a food, music and travel series.
- Fit & Fabulous, bringing viewers the latest tips about feeling fit and looking fabulous.
- Unseen World, exploring amazing and little-known locations around America.
Telco Productions also has returning shows for fall 2020:
- More Than The Music, a multi-generational weekly half-hour music series, featuring well-known and rising stars.
- The Dr. Nandi Show, a weekly one-hour medical lifestyle series that seeks to improve the health of Americans with fitness, nutrition and lifestyle choices.
Telco also has returning E/I half-hour weeklies Animal Rescue, Dog Tales, Missing, Dragonfly TV, Biz Kids, Think Big, America’s Heartland, Wild America as well as non-E/I weekly half-hour shows Real Green, Hiring America and Coffee with America.
Plus, Telco offers many half-hour and hour specials during the broadcast season.