MASV App 2.0 Automates Transfer Of Ultra-Large Files For Remote Teams
MASV, a pay-as-you-go large file transfer service, today announced a major update to its app for macOS and Windows. MASV App V.2.0 is designed for media & entertainment professionals, creatives and enterprise video users to send and receive 100GB+ files with ease.
At the core of MASV App 2.0 is new automation tools that help producers collect video content from contributors and automate downloads from a MASV portal. The net result is less waiting, so projects get done and billed sooner. The app is free to download here.
New features include:
- All-new interactive MASV App 2.0 is a complete redesign, and provides an elegant and easy-to-use interface that’s consistent across Windows and macOS.
- Transfer A new dashboard shows all transfer progress in one view, displaying speeds and estimated delivery times.
- Support for MASV MASV Portals is a simple landing page used to collect assets from contributors. In V.2, contributors can upload to a Portal through the app, providing unparalleled reliability.
- Transfer Deliver automatically to Cloud or local storage: no click of the download button required. Supports local, Amazon S3 and Backblaze B2 storage.
- Pause & Resume. Get more control over your transfers, with pause and resume for each transfer. Intuitive and context-sensitive buttons help make the process.
- Unstoppable Transfer Performance: Improved integration between app and the MASV Cloud service ensures delivery following Internet disruptions. The App pushes through slow internet connections so your files will still get delivered even if you don’t have the bandwidth to take advantage of MASV’s speed.
- Simultaneous deliveries: Effortlessly run concurrent.
- Folder structure retention, without zips on download: Invite recipients to get the app for faster deliveries and to retain folder structure without needing the time or hard drive space to unzip their deliveries.
- Dark Mode: The app also has a light mode and respects system settings, but you should use dark mode.
“MASV is dedicated to solving the big problems of ultra-large file delivery. We’re here to make it trivial — easy enough that video professionals don’t have to spend any time on it,” said Greg Wood, CEO of MASV. “Now more than ever, video professionals are working remotely and need the ability to get their enormous files reliably and quickly. Whether you’re sending a Terabyte of RAW video or simply sharing a Zoom meeting recording, MASV is the fastest and simplest way to do so.”
A 100GB free trial makes it easy to test MASV with your biggest files. Find it at www.massive.io.
How It Works
- Sign up for a free MASV (www.massive.io). It’s free. No credit card required.
- Download the desktop app from: https://www.massive.io/desktop-app/.
- Send/Receive deliveries from MASV App 2 using your MASV account credentials.
- Configure MASV Portals can be configured within MASV’s 7-day 100GB (that’s a lot) trial period. After that, it is just $0.25/GB of egress data*.
- Automate Portal Share your Portal URL with your clients to receive files from them. Configure automation for that Portal in MASV app so that the files are downloaded on your computer automatically as soon as your clients finish uploading.
- That’s it. You can send/receive multiple deliveries at the same time as well as configure automations to download your Portal
In addition to expanding the scope of Automations, MASV will soon offer new security certifications frequently sought by our Enterprise prospects. Contact [email protected] for details.