Tremor Video Set To Launch TV Intelligence Solution
Tremor Video, a programmatic video platform, is poised to launch a data-driven TV Intelligence offering. It says this connected TV solution “will allow advertisers to reach the most relevant consumers with precision using a greater breadth and depth of audience data assets.”
“For years, Tremor has been a trusted source of innovation within TV and cross-screen video advertising, and this announcement represents the next phase of our leadership within this ever-evolving space,” said Ofer Druker, CEO, Tremor International. “We’re excited that our enhanced offerings will empower our clients to remain ahead of the curve when it comes to reaching modern TV audiences in impactful and measurable ways.”
Launching this May, Tremor Video’s TV Intelligence solutions will leverage an expansive set of television viewing and audience data coupled with captivating video creative to support advertisers’ TV and cross-device media strategies. Key benefits will include:
- Precision-Based Audience Reach:Blended ACR and set-top box data across a nationally representative US TV viewing footprint comprising more than 12 million households and 100 million addressable devices in the U.S. and the ability to scale audience reach at the regional level, with plans to increase this scale via the integration of additional data sources.
- Rich Data Sets:Wide breadth and depth of predictive, granular audience data via Tremor Video’s DMP can be coupled with TV viewing data — including program-level CTV data segments — to reach the most relevant and responsive consumers.
- Programmatic Execution:Managed service, self-service, and hybrid platforms maximize the efficiency, speed, and precision of campaign delivery across an expansive supply network fueled by deep and direct media relationships.
- Actionable Analytics: Advanced and customizable measurement solutions that can actively inform campaign planning and optimization coupled with an ability to track campaign performance across the full spectrum of priority KPIs, from top-funnel to bottom-funnel.
- Customized Client Service: Experienced team of experts committed to developing campaign strategies unique to the nuanced objectives and needs of each individual client, not a one-size-fits-all service.
- High-Performance Infrastructure:Agile, high-bandwidth technology designed to scale and optimize campaign delivery for greater efficiency. Infrastructure is managed by cross-functional product operations, systems engineering, IT, analytics and client success teams, with plans to expand staffing to meet client demand in 2021.