On The NAB Exhibit Floor: Square Box Systems
Square Box Systems | Booth SL5421| www.squarebox.com
Square Box Systems is a privately owned software company specializing in media asset management and production workflows.
The company is previewing a range of new content analysis capabilities for its flagship CatDV media asset management (MAM) solution, leveraging the latest artificial intelligence (AI) technology for speech recognition and image analysis.
CatDV will showcase rich, AI logging, tagging, and search capabilities based on the world’s leading image and video analysis platforms.
• Speech-to-text, to automatically create transcripts and time-based metadata
• Place analysis, including identification of buildings and locations without using GPS tagged shots
• Object and scene detection (e.g., daytime shots or shots of specific animals)
• Sentiment analysis, for finding and retrieving all content that expresses a certain emotion or sentiment (e.g., “find me the happy shots”)
• Logo detection, to identify when certain brands appear in shots
• Text recognition, to enable text to be extracted from characters in video
• People recognition, for identifying people, including executives and celebrities
Square Box Systems will offer its clients a range of video and image analysis options from leading AI vendors and aggregators. Options will include the Veritone aiWARE platform of best-of-breed cognitive engines and applications, which offers the flexibility to be deployed in both cloud and hybrid on-premises and cloud environments.
Read all of TVNewsCheck‘s NAB 2018 news here.