Videoguys.com Launches Customer Support WebSite
Glen Cove, N.Y.-based Videoguys.com, a reseller of video editing and production equipment has overhauled its website. The new www.videoguys.com seeks to improve the user experience for its customers.
The new Videoguys.com supports a database of more than 2,200 products and 5,000 blog posts and guides that have been offered throughout the company’s 25 year history.
The site’s developers expanded the software’s capability to add new features specifically for video editing and production customers.
These features include:
- Increased number of product videos and images with easier to read descriptions, specs and more.
- Expanded catalog and grouped products so it is now easier than ever to find and compare product offers. For hardware this means you can see several different variations (i.e., hard drive sizes, connectivity, integrated options) all on the same page. For software this means you can easily compare the costs of new licenses, upgrade offers and specially priced academic versions.
- Expanded academic catalog with special discounts available for students and teachers who qualify are now available on more than 60% of the firm’s products.
- Electronic software downloads are now available for most software titles.
- Live chat. Technicians are available online during business hours.
- Product reviews. Share your experiences with our products online with other “videoguys” (and gals) with a product review tab.
- New checkout options include PayPal and soon, Videoguys.com, will allow you to build a shopping cart and request a quote for purchase orders from schools, government organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
- Improved account management allows you to check the status of your orders, download previously purchased software and view your order history at any time.