KMSB FOX 11/KTTU My18 in beautiful and vibrant Tucson, AZ is hiring a Sr. Account Executive!
Tucson is an example of how a place can be constantly transforming without losing sight of its roots, says U. S. News & World Report. A sprawling metro area in southern Arizona, Tucson started small and expanded into the empty space around it, drawing new residents with its low cost of living and its nationally recognized university.
We are constantly committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions offering endless opportunities for our clients to thrive from linear TV, to digital video, OTT and advanced attribution tactics.
You will be part of a team of dynamic sellers, and be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating, packaging and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets.
What we’re looking for?
· You are a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products
· You are experienced in media sales
· You are eager to learn TEGNA’s top-notch advertising product suite
· You are a hungry business developer wanting to uncover any opportunity
· You can ask for the order and close with customers
· You are detail-oriented and a multitasker
What will you do?
· Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
· Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
· Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
· Successfully organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
· Create effective verbal & written marketing presentations
· Manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts using Salesforce
What you need?
· 2+ years of broadcast television sales or media sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience in using qualitative research and/or other marketing research tools
· Experience in WideOrbit and Salesforce preferred
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
· A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
What we offer?
· Winning and supportive culture
· Base + Uncapped Commissions
· Leading and innovative products
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to grow
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, click here to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information#LI-NJ1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org