KXAS and KXTX, the NBC and Telemundo stations owned by NBCUniversal in Dallas/Ft. Worth, are seeking a Director of Digital Sales to manage local non-linear sales effort to achieve/exceed NBC 5 & Telemundo 39 non-linear revenue targets.
There is no state income tax in Texas. U. S. News & World Report ranks Dallas/Ft. Worth area as the 21st best place to live in the country and the 10th best place to retire.
Responsible for direct report(s) along with supporting local sales team to achieve/exceed their non-linear revenue targets
- Support the advertising sales efforts for NBCU DFW including forecast management & sales analysis
- Craft and execute a strategic plans to grow core digital, live streaming & OTT revenue
- Create and communicate weekly revenue projections to key sales leaders including GM, VP of Sales, Finance and sales directors
- Work closely with NBCU DFW AE and sales directors on multi-screen ideation and sales presentations for agencies and direct clients
- Collaborate with NBC Spot On Central Region sales director on OTT sales opportunities and pending reports.
- Communicate sales needs to NBCU OTS groups including and ad operations and sales support
- Attend weekly NBCU OTS Digital Sales Managers meeting
- Ongoing development/training of Account Executives on how to sell and position non-linear as solutions
- Stay current on digital and OTT/CTV trends, sharing with management and sales teams
- Interpret and present qualitative and quantitative market research/data to senior management, station sales staff and clients
- Work directly with clients and sales team to provide superior client service and execute integrated marketing plans
- Manage digital sales support staff
- Manage all NBCU DFW non-linear sales materials, working with OTS digital and NBC Spot On marketing team
• College/Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
• 1-2 years sales management experience preferred
• Demonstrated strong expertise within the digital media space with an emphasis on OTT/video
• Experience working in large/medium traditional media organizations
• Proven history of selling thorough and consultative solutions to top brands and agencies
• External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job # 16346BR ).
• Must be willing to work at the location in Ft. Worth, Texas just south of DFW airport
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Willingness to local travel, at times work outside of normal business hours, and, potentially on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Driven results oriented leader
• The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Deep North Texas media buyer/client direct contacts
• Able to adapt to new technologies, systems, and product offerings
• Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong ability to coach/mentor
• Multi-tasking skill set
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Click here to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.