Western Regional Sales Manager needed for a foreign Broadcast and AV Equipment Manufacturer whose US headquarters is in Southern California.
With overall responsibility for sales in the Western United States, the Regional Sales Manager will represent this growing TV equipment manufacturer as it expands its, already strong, US presence.
Coming off successful NAB and IBC shows, the Company is expanding its direct sales and marketing organization.
This key position is responsible for sales to broadcasters, production companies, houses of worship and corporate AV users in the Western United States.
The successful candidate will have:
- More than 5 years’ experience in Broadcast & Production market sales
- Direct personal connections with broadcasters, production companies, houses of worship and corporate AV users.
- Channel management skills
- Willingness to travel within his/her territory.
- Candidate must live in the Western United States.
This position pays a competitive salary and sales commission.
Medical and dental insurance are also provided.
Lakewood Advisors is representing this prominent manufacture and has been asked to assist them in finding and screening candidates.
If you feel you are qualified for this position and interested in learning more about it, please send your resume and compensation requirement to [email protected].
Applicant confidentiality will be respected. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org