Website WLFI TV
Located in West Lafayette, IN and owned by Allen Media Broadcast
WLFI-TV 18, the CBS Network Affiliate in West Lafayette, IN – the home of Purdue University, has a career opportunity as a Local Sales Manager.
West Lafayette is a city in Wabash Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States, about 65 miles northwest of the state capital of Indianapolis and 113 miles southeast of Chicago. West Lafayette is directly across the Wabash River from its sister city, Lafayette.
The Local Sales Manager is responsible for leading, teaching, and motivating the sales team along with growing local revenue.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Train, develop and motivate sales staff.
· Work with sales management to develop new and non-traditional revenue streams, sales packages, promotions and internet while overseeing implementation.
· Manage and direct account executives to achieve local sales goals.
· Plan and direct staffing, training and performance evaluation to develop staff.
· Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed.
· Direct and coordinate activities involving all sales.
· Manage and confer with potential clients and customers.
· Strong leadership & team-building skills.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation, & presentation skills.
· Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three (3) years of sales management experience including local and digital sales.
- Must have strong record of understanding process development and management.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Nielsen and Wide Orbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements:
- High stress environment with deadline pressures.
- Travel and long work hours may be required.
- A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
Apply online at www.wlfi.com
Allen Media Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Allen Media Broadcasting recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other legally-protected status.
NOTE: This job description contains basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Job offer contingent on background check and drug screen.
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law.)
To apply for this job please visit allenmediabroadcasting.com.