On The IBC Exhibit Floor: File Catalyst
FileCatalyst | Stand 7.C08| www.filecatalyst.com
FileCatalyst, a provider of managed file transfers and an accelerated file transfer solution, will be exhibiting its entire fast file transfer solution suite, as well as announcing new consumption-based pricing models.
FileCatalyst will be highlighting:
New consumption-based models geared at short-term, ad-hoc projects. This model is available on a variety of platforms and deployment scenarios including but not limited to:
- On-Premise: Per GB pricing model.
- Amazon S3: Per hour pricing model.
- Microsoft Azure: Per hour pricing model.
A new release of FileCatalyst Workflow (v5.0) with features including:
- New and improved end user and administrator interfaces utilizing HTML5.
- An all-new templating engine with deeper customization options, templates, grouping and assigning options.
- A new administration dashboard showing important information at a glance including data usage, jobs per day, last ten jobs submitted, and last ten users.
New features introduced to FileCatalyst Direct (v3.7.3) including:
- Official EFS (External File System) support for Google Cloud Storage and Backblaze B2.
- A new Simple HTTP Uploader that allows users to upload files to FileCatalyst Server without the use of client software or a browser plugin.
- A New Reverse Proxy feature that allows users to keep their instance of FileCatalyst Server isolated from the public internet.
- A new “Priority Bump” feature that allows users to change the priority of a file transfer list on-the-fly.
- The ability to specify system file ownership on transferred files.
Not only is FileCatalyst announcing new features and product updates at IBC2018, it is also announcing new ISV partnerships, including new integrations with LiveU, Wasabi, Cinnafilm, Backblaze, Clippn, Dejero, and Glookast.
It is also announcing integration partnerships that have led to the creation of two new external file system drivers (Dell EMC ECS and Cloudian).
FileCatalyst is also announcing a number of new channel partners including A&A Systems (Pakistan), Onset Systems Engineering Ltd. (Israel), ViaCloud (Netherlands), Ríos y Compañía S.p.A. (Chile), Bilgipark (Turkey), and Silicon Computers (Hungary).