Website CBS 8/ The CW San Diego
Working for You
KFMB in San Diego is looking for a talented, innovative, and highly creative Marketing Producer (with exceptional people skills) to join the award-winning Marketing team.
This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promos, digital marketing and special projects for CBS 8 and The CW San Diego.
According to U.S. News & World Report, San Diego residents recognize how fortunate they are to live in an area famous for its sunny weather and impressive beaches. But there is much more to this Southern California beach city than initially meets the eye. Lifestyles vary depending on whether you seek a beach, or an urban or suburban environment. Regardless, residents do not want for things to do, ranging from outdoor activities to museums to entertainment venues. San Diego offers world-class dining, professional sports and entertainment options typical of a large metro area, but the patchwork of distinct neighborhoods fosters strong community ties. Residents gather at festivals and farmers markets, meet friends at beaches and parks, and regularly bump into friends and acquaintances at local bars and restaurants.
- Produce/write/edit high-quality creative for brand marketing and community
- Write, shoot and edit daily station marketing including franchise topicals, image and special reports
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Daily participation in the editorial meetings
- Assist the Brand/Community Manager on a station sponsored events and PSA’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in professional video production, a media company and/or agency
- Highly skilled in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality material
- Must provide a reel of work examples to demonstrate proven skills – shooting, writing, editing and design
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Knowledge and experience using Wide Orbit
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player, and have the ability to successfully interact with all departments
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications desired
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] – URL blocked – click to apply.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations
To apply for this job please visit tegna.jobs.net.