vCreative specializes in production workflow software for radio and TV.
The vPro software is a web based solution designed to increase productivity by allowing sales, traffic, creative and production teams within broadcast media companies to collaborate on commercial and promotions production across stations, markets and geographic boundaries. vCreative serves more than 5,000 media outlets and is used by upwards of 30,000 individual users.
vCreative is searching for a talented and self-motivated individual to join the vPro team as an Implementation Specialist for TV.
The media world moves quickly and our clients need an expert to help to guide decisions that drive value through our software.
Our new team member will organize deployment projects, train client staff on how to best use the products, and bring valuable feedback to our in-house developers so that we can continually grow and improve.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will work with other members of the vCreative team to understand business needs and to craft custom plans to meet our client’s specific business objectives.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Oversee all aspects of the remote implementation project including configuration, user setup and training
• Present product through webinar demonstrations
• Conduct web based training sessions
• Troubleshoot issues and recommend action plans for resolution or customization
• Effectively communicate to a technical or non-technical audience
• Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements
• Build and maintain close relationships at customer sites
• Support customers as needed
• Assist as needed with special projects
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of experience working in a TV station or network, or working for a media software company
• Working knowledge of broadcast TV workflows, systems and technology
• Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science from an accredited college or university is strongly preferred
• Must have excellent presentation, and oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
• Strong computer skills
This position will be a remote, work from home position with minimal travel (some travel possible).
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, vacation package, work/life balance, supportive, and hard-working and passionate team members!
To apply, please email your resume and a brief note to [email protected]
Direct applicants only, no recruiters or direct phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.vcreativeinc.com.