Are you organized, entrepreneurial and completely committed to consultative selling?
Do you thrive on building relationships with clients to help them exceed their marketing and revenue goals?
If so, we’d like to meet with you to see if you will fit into our small, highly accomplished team.
NewsCheckMedia is a 15-year-old, business-to-business media company providing continuously updated news, premium trend stories and premium events for executives, managers and professionals in the television industry.
Join us in growing revenues each year as we capitalize on a disrupted media environment.
Your responsibilities at our company would include:
• Generating revenue from display advertising, live and electronic event sponsorships, sponsored content and email list rental.
• Pursuing a consultative strategy with clients, understanding their business & marketing priorities and shaping campaigns and event sponsorships to those objectives.
• Attending industry events and company produced conferences, using them as an opportunity to cultivate new clients and enhance relationships with existing ones.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling digital advertising and event sponsorships to vendors serving the media and entertainment industry.
• Knowledge of the television industry, including its programming, technology, business practices and challenges
• Facility with technology, including platforms like Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Office, CRM
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to sell consultatively
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel to industry conventions, including at least one in Europe
• A passion for sales and a love of cold calling
• Extensive contacts in the marketing and sales community for vendors of technology, programming and business services to the media & entertainment industry
• Understanding of the media and entertainment industry and the changes it is undergoing and the challenges it faces
• Desire and ability to capitalize on change
Resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to khaley@NewsCheckMedia.com