14-year-old business-to-business media company providing continuously updated business news, trend stories and premium events for the TV broadcasting industry.
Are you organized, entrepreneurial and completely committed to consultative selling? Do you thrive on building relationships with clients to help them exceed their marketing and revenue goals?
If so, we’d like to connect to see if you will fit into our small, highly accomplished team.
NewsCheckMedia is a 14-year-old, business-to-business media company providing continuously updated news, premium trend stories and premium events for executives in the television industry.
Join us in growing revenues each year as we capitalize on a disrupted media environment.
Your responsibilities at our company would include:
- Generating revenue from display & text link advertising, event sponsorships, sponsored content, email list rental and executive roundtables.
- Pursuing a consultative strategy with clients, understanding their business & marketing priorities and shaping campaigns and event sponsorships to those objectives.
- Attending industry events and company produced conferences, using them as an opportunity to cultivate new clients and enhance relationships with existing ones.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience selling digital advertising
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to sell consultatively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel to industry conventions, including at least one in Europe
- A passion for sales
- Knowledge of the television industry, including its programming, technology, business practices and challenges
- Facility with technology, including platforms like Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox, Office
$40,000 plus commissions that should add up to an additional $10,000 – $15,000 in first year.
Please send cover letter and resume to Kathy Haley, publisher .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com