Website KOKI - FOX23 Tulsa / Imagicomm Communications, LLC
Tired of a “job?" Looking for a career in digital? Apply now!
KOKI Fox23 in Tulsa is looking for a Digital Sales Director.
Tired of a “job” and looking for a career?
Tulsa, home to top-notch food, a vibrant nightlife, great people, and a winning sales team, could be your home as Digital Sales Director for Fox23. U. S. News & World Report says Tulsa has developed into a vibrant modern metro area. Tulsa has some great outdoor spots that locals routinely take advantage of. More than 130 parks dot the metro area, including the popular River West Festival Park and Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area. More than 50 miles of trails traverse the Tulsa area, providing hikers and bikers with beautiful views of the Arkansas River. The metro area is also home to golf courses, as well as plenty of places to team up and play soccer, rugby and baseball. Many people are drawn to Tulsa’s relatively low cost of living and stay because of everything else the metro area has to offer.
If you’re interested in working in an energized environment where employees share a common purpose of being the best, come join us.
You’ll be the subject matter expert for our digital suite of advertising products, strategies and processes, and your main responsibility will be to drive digital revenue growth.
To express interest and hear more about the role and its comprehensive benefits, send your resume to [email protected]
- Establish and execute a revenue strategy that maximizes our assets and revenue potential.
- Uncover high-potential digital revenue growth opportunities and develop joint execution plans with local sales management. Develop new direct digital business.
- Guide sales team to develop advertising campaigns that are designed around advertiser needs and objectives and executed across multiple media platforms.
- Protect, retain, and grow existing digital advertising clients.
- Must be profit-oriented and develop advertising campaigns that drive revenue while driving return on investment for advertisers.
- Must be a strong leader and possess excellent collaboration skills to ensure effective partnership with peers while reporting to the Director of Sales.
- Facilitate presentations and face-to-face client sales call with key clients and verticals. Develop, facilitate, and host client-facing meetings, webinars, and video conference calls to sell and educate our clients and prospective advertisers.
You’ll need the following:
- Strong (5+ years) experience in Digital Sales Management
- Expertise in consultative selling techniques.
- Management of digital sales and operations.
- Subject matter expertise in digital media services and integrating client advertising solutions with traditional TV and digital owned and operated assets.
- Demonstrated success in digital and integrated sales, internal/external customer satisfaction, and territory management.
- Successful background in growing advertising accounts and prospecting for new digital advertising verticals and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working with both large and small advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently. This includes taking priorities and identifying the best course of action to accomplish goals.
- Project Management skills required with proven ability to take a concept from ideation to development to implementation while working within a cross-functional, cross-departmental team.
- Demonstrated successful selling and management of digital advertising solutions to exceed goals.
- Demonstrated business acumen with exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and new business development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com