Promax Sets Virtual ‘Promax Connect’ Sessions
Promax today announced that the entertainment marketing association is expanding its offerings to include webinars, digital sessions and a web-based platform to keep its global community connected during the coronavirus pandemic.
Among the initiatives being launched, with a focus on enriching the careers of entertainment marketing executives, is a new series of virtual, peer-to-peer webinars under the Promax Connect banner. These will provide new opportunities for the industry’s largest community of entertainment marketers to engage and learn remotely.
Promax President-CEO Steve Kazanjian said: “These webinars will help prepare participants to tackle today’s radically-evolving marketplace, offer insights on consumer behavior, and provide valuable access to the collective knowledge base of the entertainment world’s largest community of marketing professionals.”
Delivering timely insights and advice on how to embrace and succeed in light of current business conditions, the first group of virtual Promax Connect webinars includes:
- How to Market Sports When There are No Sports To Market (Thursday, March 26, 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT)
- Speakers: Bill Battin, SVP on-air promotions, Fox Sports Marketing, and Bill Bergofin, SVP sports brand & content development, Telemundo Deportes
- Moderator: Carrie Brzezinski-Hsu, VP, CreativeWorks, ESPN and member of the Promax Board of Directors
- How to Keep Your Teams Connected in Times of Adversity (Tuesday, March 31, 3:30 p.m./12:30 p.m.)
- Speaker: Scott Edwards, EVP Fox Creative Advertising
- Agency-Client Dynamics (Thursday, April 2) (Details to come)