EEG Offering Advanced Captioning Solutions At IBC
Video technology company EEG focuses on cloud workflow products for closed captioning, accessibility and metadata processing applications. It will be exhibiting at IBC 2019 (Sept. 13-17, RAI Amsterdam) at stand 14.B35 and will be featuring several products, including:
- Lexi Local, its newest product that offers automatic, live captioning on-premises and off the cloud. (Lexi Local is soon-to-be released.)
- iCap On-Prem, its recently-released private, on-premises caption delivery network.
- iCap Translate, a live AI caption text service that translates captions and subtitles to and from eight languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Danish and Maori.
- Falcon, a virtual web service that adds live captioning into any RTMP live streaming workflow.
- Alta, a software caption encoder for live IP video.
For more IBC 2019 coverage, click here.